SATRA Quality Policy and Accreditation
The system established to manage quality within SATRA is fundamental to our success in meeting both quality and business objectives.
SATRA’s Executive and Management Team are committed to:
- providing high quality testing, certification and calibration services that consistently satisfy or exceed our customers’ requirements
- ensuring that best professional practice is maintained throughout SATRA at all times
- ensuring that SATRA’s testing, certification and calibration services fully comply with ISO/IEC 17025:2017, ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015 and ISO/IEC 17065:2012
- continually improving the quality of the product we deliver
- providing the resources and training necessary to maintain the required quality.
All testing, certification and calibration staff are required to:
- familiarise themselves with the quality documentation
- implement the policies and procedures in their work.
All members of staff, but particularly those concerned with testing, certification and calibration activities, have an influence on the quality of SATRA’s standard of services. Feedback to senior management on areas for improvement is actively encouraged.
At SATRA we are proud of the enviable reputation of our testing and calibration services, but are far from complacent. We are determined to ensure that our services are comprehensive, relevant to customers’ needs and of a high quality. Accreditation to a suitable Quality Management System plays a key role in our strategy to ensure that testing and calibration work achieves the required quality level.
SATRA testing and calibration laboratories are accredited to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 - Conformity assessment. Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems. Requirements.
Management certification activities are accredited to ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015. Requirements for bodies providing certification of management systems.
Product certification activities are accredited to ISO/IEC 17065:2012 requirements for bodies certifying products, processes or services.
Accreditation plays a key role in our strategy to ensure that our testing, certification and calibration work achieves the required level of quality.
The authoritative body that we contract to assess SATRA is UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service). UKAS represents the United Kingdom on three European and international bodies - the European Co-operation for Accreditation (EA), the International Laboratory Accreditation Co-operation (ILAC) and the International Accreditation Forum (IAF).
Please find below links to copies of UKAS accreditation certificates that cover our testing, calibration and certification activities.