Basic introduction to motorcycle PPE testing and certification
Wednesday 5th April 2023
YOU ARE VIEWING AN EVENT THAT HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE
This motorcycle testing and certification seminar is aimed at manufacturers and brands producing (or planning to produce) motorcycle PPE for sale in the UK and EU. This one-day seminar will be held at SATRA’s headquarters in Kettering and is ideal for both newly appointed and experienced delegates who wish to learn more about the process.
In addition to the topics covered below the seminar will also include:
- A tour of the chemical testing laboratory
- Demonstrations of physical testing in the motorcycle laboratory
- A full tour of SATRA (optional)
Arrival at 09.30 for a 09.45 start and the day will conclude at 16.00.
- The certification application process and technical file requirements
- An overview of testing requirements for motorcycle garments, gloves, boots and impact protectors
- An overview of innocuousness requirements (chemical testing)