SAFT UK Spring 2024
Monday 15th April 2024 to Thursday 2nd May 2024
This event is available to SATRA members only
SATRA will be holding the SATRA Accredited Footwear Technologist (SAFT) training course between 15th April and 2nd May 2024.
The SAFT (SATRA Accredited Footwear Technologist) award is an internationally recognised qualification, and is clear evidence that you are a footwear technologist with a proven range of knowledge. The full SAFT course covers up-to-date information in nine modules covering key areas of footwear manufacture. The laboratory accreditation module was new for 2023 and a sports footwear module will be introduced later in 2024. This Spring 2024, we will be covering the seven original modules detailed in the syllabus available via the link below. Each module is led by a SATRA specialist and covered in detail during two days’ intensive training including comprehensive documentation.
Successful modern manufacturing processes rely on accurate practical information and the ability of staff to understand and apply such information. In a global and competitive marketplace, knowledge and skills are increasingly important. SATRA has designed this member-only training course for all technologists involved in any aspect of footwear production.
Once the course is complete, SATRA will notify you of the next opportunity to take optional written examinations. You must obtain a pass in five of the seven modules if you wish to receive a SAFT accreditation.
Places on the course are limited so please express your interest as early as possible to avoid disappointment. The cut off date for accepting bookings is 29th March 2024. Please see the document below for further information, syllabus, course fees and booking details.
Please note that the price displayed below is for a single module, and discounts apply when booking multiple modules together. See the Booking Form for full details.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Module 1 - Lasts, fitting and comfort - 15th and 16th April
- Module 2 - Materials - 17th and 18th April
- Module 3 - Testing - 19th and 22nd April
- Module 4 - Constructions and product design - 23rd and 24th April
- Module 5 - Risk assessment and quality assurance - 25th and 26th April
- Module 6 - Industrial footwear - 29th and 30th April
- Module 7 - Production efficiency, costing and specifications - 1st and 2nd May
- Location: Kettering, UK
- Price: Members GBP 1095 (plus VAT where applicable)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 (0) 1536 410000
- Sector: Footwear