New SATRA webinars announced
Details have been released about the latest additions to SATRA’s live online presentations.
Image © Natasa Adzic | iStockphoto.com
The ongoing programme of live webinars presented by SATRA experts on a variety of key topics is gaining increasing popularity with members around the world. Hundreds of online attendees have taken advantage of this provision, all of whom have the opportunity to pose questions during the presentations and either hear a live response at the conclusion of the session or receive personalised emailed advice – a particularly valuable service when confidential information is being discussed.
Each of the following webinars is presented at 10:00 BST and repeated at 16:00 BST for members in North and South America. Please click on the title for full information.
- Thursday 7th October 2021 – ‘From human trial to testing machine’ (reserved for SATRA members).
- Thursday 14th October 2021 – ‘Sustainability workshop on biodegradability testing of leather’ (open to SATRA members and non-members).
- Thursday 21st October 2021 – ‘Leathers for high fashion’ (reserved for SATRA members)
- Thursday 11th November 2021 – ‘Sustainability workshop on the Sustainable Leather Foundation’ (open to SATRA members and non-members).
- Thursday 18th November 2021 – 'Recent developments on foot dimensions' (reserved for SATRA members).
In addition to the regular live events, SATRA is rapidly building an online library of recordings of the webinars as well as supplementary video presentations on a number of key footwear-related issues, access to which is reserved for member companies. This online provision ensures that all members who were unable to watch the live online events can still benefit from the experience of SATRA’s experts and other industry figures whenever they choose.
How can we help?
Please visit www.satra.com/resources for a full description of these new webinars events and to register your interest in attending, as well as to view the library of past webinar recordings.
This article was originally published on page 40 of the October 2021 issue of SATRA Bulletin.